Mesa Parents- Remember to get the Parent Scorecard completed!
MUSTANG PARENT SCORECARD
In order to be invited to our parent appreciation even (formally the "Volunteer Appreciation" event), you need to have each box initialed by the front office or by your child's teachers by May 1, 2019.
- Make a video using Flipgrid reading your child's favorite book or make a video yourself reading with your child. Mesa Grande Flipgrid Site.
- Use a website shared by your child's teacher or ask for a take-home activity.
- Schedule and attend your child's parent teacher conference or have one over the phone.
- Take the time to help your child's teacher (take home porject in the classroom, chaperone on a fieldtrip, or donate items for the classroom).
- Attend a Parent Club Meeting (first Monday of every month at 9:00 am), volunteer to help at a Parent Club event (Movie Night, Awards Assembly, Trading Post, etc.), or E.L.A.C. meeting.
- Notify us that you have a free Hesperia Library Card! You can show us in person or take a picture of your card.
- Go to an after-school event or class held at Mesa Grande or through Hesperia Unified School District (parent training class, Movie Night, etc.).
- Social Media - Visit and Like our Mesa Grande Facebook page!
Once again, only the Mesa Grande parents who have this entire scorecard completed by May 1, 2019 will be invited to attend the Parent Appreciation Event.
Please save this scorecard.
For you printing and viewing convenience, you can download a PDF of the Mustang Parent Scorecard below: